Creating Wealth for your business, one SBA 504 loan at a time.
What can an SBA 504 Loan be used for?
Simply put, it assists in helping you create wealth by purchasing your commercial real estate. It’s used to purchase, finance, renovate, or construct owner occupied/owner-operated commercial real estate, and/or buying heavy equipment.
Use of loan does not adhere to; business acquisitions, partner buyouts, working capital,
franchise fees and so forth. These types of needs are better suited for our SBA 7(a) loan program.
Let’s Move Your Business Forward, Together.
SBA 504 Frequently Asked Questions
- For-profit, non-publicly traded businesses
- Tangible business net worth (including affiliates) not to exceed $15 million
- Ownership must generally be comprised of 51% U.S. citizens or Legal Permanent Residents (exceptions apply)
- Average net income of the business not to exceed $5 million over the previous two years
- Non-profits (except sheltered workshops)
- Passive holders of real estate and/or personal property
- Lending institutions (mortgage brokers and correspondent lenders are eligible)
- Life insurance companies (franchised agents are eligible)
- Consumer and marketing cooperatives (producer cooperatives are eligible)
- Government owned entities (excluding Native American tribes)
- Businesses that are:
- Located in a foreign country
- Selling products or services through a pyramid plan
- Restricting patronage
- Engaging in loan packaging
- That have previously defaulted on a Federal loan
- Engaging in political or lobbying activities
- Medical offices or medical facilities (such as labs and clinics)
- Office buildings (including office condos)
- Warehouses (and other industrial properties)
- Day care facilities (for children or adults)
- Free-standing restaurants
- Limited-service, flagged hotels (some unflagged destination hotels will be considered)
- Auto repair shops
- Assisted-living facilities
- Call to ask about many other property types that are eligible
Compared to other loan types
|Loan types||Max Amounts||Rates||Speed|
|Merchant Cash Advance||$7.5k – $1m||Starting at 1.09%||1-2 business days|
|SBA Loan||$50k – $10m||Starting at 5%||3-5 weeks|
|Business Term Loan||$10k – $5m||Starting at 5%||1-3 business days|
|Business Line of Credit||$10k – $250k||Starting at 8%||1-3 business days|
|Receivables/Invoice Factoring||$50k – $15m||Starting at 5.8%||1-2 weeks|
|Equipment Financing||Up to $5m per piece||Starting at 5%||3-10 business days|
|Revenue Based Business Loans||$10K – $5m||Starting at 9%||1-3 business days|
What Documents Will I Need To Apply For An SBA 504 Loan?
Ready to take the next step and apply for an SBA 504 Business Loan?
How To Apply For An SBA 504 Loan With Biscayne Capital Funding
Use our simple online application to submit a request for business funding. If you need any help along the way, just give us a call, chat or email.
Talk to an expert advisor
An expert, knowledgeable account executive will walk you through all the fine details and the requirements. This is to ensure you have all the info you need.
Get the funds
After review and approval, you’ll be headed towards creating wealth instead of having to pay a landlord every month.
Funding in as little as 24 hours
Receive a quick decision and get funding in as little as 24 hours